Sunday, January 23, 2011

Who bashed Cutler? I was Guilty. I'm Sorry Jay!

I was bummed to see Cutler sit out the second half.  I even thought he took himself out of the game.  He was on a bike and had no crutches.  I was bitter and angry.  Turns out he might have a torn MCL.  That's a season ending injury!  That made me happy.  Not the injury, that sucks.  The fact that he didn't quit on the team.  That made me happy.

I'm angry that I thought that way, but that's the reputation he built for himself.  I want to apologize to Cutler for doubting him. 

Here is a good point / message that my buddy Ryan has for the Cutler / Lovie haters.

"Jay Cutler just gave you the 2 best consecutive seasons as a Bears QB with the worst offensive line in the NFL. Your 'hot seat' coach lovie smith has taken you to 2 NFC Title games (and a superbowl) in the last 5 years which is something less than 5% of coaches in the NFL have done...with the worst recievers in the league"

No comments:

Post a Comment